Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jcz  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 11:30:24 AM(UTC)
jcz

Groups: Registered

I had a repair man come to see what was the issue with the icemaker andit needs a new PC Board Kit. Would I be able to install this part myself? What is involved with the replacement - just a matter of plugging it in or does it need some wiring that is invlovedin changing the PC Board? I am divorced and can only afford to do this myself so I appreciate any help I can get with this matter.:( :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Jeff / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2011 11:46:09 AM(UTC)
Jeff / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Hello jcz. These are not hard to change. Unplug the unit and open the freezer door. Remove the screws holding the covers and the board in place. Pull the cover and board out of the wall and unplug the wire harness. Remove the screws holding the control board to the cover. Reinstall with the new parts in reverse order. Make sure you get the wire harness plugged to the control board correctly. Hope this helps.
Part number: AP3137510
jcz  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:56:01 PM(UTC)
jcz

Groups: Registered

After being sent a 2nd PC Board Kit thinking the first could be a bad part, the icemaker is still not working. The LED light is flashing blink blink, pause, blink blink, pause!!! Now what?!?!:mad: Kitchen Aid Model # KSRS25IHWH02 Serial # SK 4350848. I recvd part number WPL 4389102 order # 1992218. Do I have the right part???
Jeff / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:58:03 PM(UTC)
Jeff / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Hello jcz. Here is a link to a previous post to help you with the repair. Hope this helps.
http://forum.appliancepartspros...-working-kitchenaid.html
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply