Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stevenleeeaton  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:04:25 PM(UTC)
stevenleeeaton

Groups: Registered

I bought a bearing, seal, and wrench from you. I want to remove the bin from the washer to replace the washer. I have removed the tub completely from the washer, and have removed the left hand threaded nut with the wrench and hammer. Everything I see says now just lift out the inner basket. It seems that is not the case, it doesnt budge at all. Is there another nut or something I need to do to remove the basket after I removed the big left hand nut ?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

stevenleeeaton  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:50:09 PM(UTC)
stevenleeeaton

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: stevenleeeaton Go to Quoted Post
I bought a bearing, seal, and wrench from you. I want to remove the bin from the washer to replace the washer. I have removed the tub completely from the washer, and have removed the left hand threaded nut with the wrench and hammer. Everything I see says now just lift out the inner basket. It seems that is not the case, it doesnt budge at all. Is there another nut or something I need to do to remove the basket after I removed the big left hand nut ?

Never mind. I soaked the thing for hours in wd40. Still no go. I pounded on the hub time and time again from multiple sides. it came right out
richappy  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:02:15 AM(UTC)
richappy

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I usually leave the spin basket nut on half way and pound directly on the nut, protects the threads.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply