Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erikmaytag  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2018 9:52:50 PM(UTC)
Erikmaytag

Groups: Registered

Hi, my maytag dishwasher stopped working a few days ago. There are no lights on, and pressing the heavy/normal/light buttons does not make them light up. However, the hi temp wash, heated dry and sanitize buttons light up when clicked.
I've been able to do a diagnostic run pressing heated dry, sanitize, heated dry buttons. It runs for about a minute, and when it stops all lights are lit up. I cannot click anything at that point without resetting the dishwasher by cutting the power first. During the diagnostic run water is poured into the machine, and drained which I guess would eliminate the hatch lock as the culprit. As far as I can tell the diagnostic run did not provide any error code. (All buttons lit up, but the wash/dry/clean indicators stay off, and as far as I know this is where the error code will be "shown")

I am not able to start diagnostics by clicking normal, heated dry, normal, heated dry[...], I don't know if the normal/heated dry buttons are supposed to start a different diagnostics test than heated dry / sanitize.

Any advice on what else I can do to narrow down possible issues?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.