Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ecowen Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:18:49 PM(UTC)

I'll keep an eye out for one. I think my husband found one in German, but his high-school German is as about effective as a Google translation... lots of fun, but not very useful for the nitty-gritty details. :confused:

We did manage to find the procedure to place it in its' diagnostic mode, and yes, it let us know there was no heater function ( the infamous burnt board/cold solder joint/bad heater relay ). BTW, we found an overheated plastic splash shield inside the door cover that would suggest that the original oem relay was maginally sized by the designers. I would suggest that it overheats due to the load it's carrying, and the heat passes into the circuit board.

Maybe the board is able to handle that much heat on a mock-up in the design lab, but installed, it is sandwiched between the cover insulation, and subject to the 140+ water temp. and just can't dissipate the extra heat.

This things working out to be better than a cross-word puzzle! :p
Gene Posted: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:22:47 PM(UTC)

Looks like the only way you can get it is to call Bosch (1-800-944-2904) and order it from them.

Gene.
ecowen Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2008 1:15:13 PM(UTC)

I am unable to find this manual online. Does anyone have any suggestion for sites where it might be?

ecowen:confused: