Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:01:17 PM(UTC)

Oil from the transmission is not good, but the first thing I would do is remove the washer cabinet (the instructions are attached) and check the motor coupling (#13 on the diagram).

If that noise was not from the transmission, then just refill it with oil and it should last a few more years. You can find some useful information on how to do it in one of our previous threads: http://forum.appliancepartspros...ansmission-oil-fill.html

- The motor coupling Part number: AP3963893
Part number: AP3963893

Gene.
hochhaus99 Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:39:54 PM(UTC)

This is a kemore elitewasher and the agitator and spin cycle is not working. It is also making a loud noise when in those cycles. I thought that maybe a belt was broken and motor was spinning faster than normal producing the sound. I now think this is a direct drive model so no belt. I flipped the unit and there is some oil on the floor and on the bottom of the gear case. This sounds like it is dead:eek: