Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 2, 2022 7:46:57 AM(UTC)

I found the patience to let it cycle through, and that fixed it! Thanks, we were worried could have needed a part.
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:28:22 AM(UTC)

Test codes Perfect fix. Thank you.
Guest Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2021 4:26:36 AM(UTC)

Test codes Perfect fix. Thank you.
wlazdins Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:58:47 AM(UTC)

Thanks. Simple fix with no actual problem with dishwasher heating circuit. Saved me a service call. It ran a self check and reset.
AlohaJane Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 2:06:35 AM(UTC)

Thank you Titanium for posting this answer! My Whirlpool Quiet partner 1 dishwasher had the same problem. The clean button kept blinking 7 times in a row and then repeated over and over again. I put in your code and it is running the wash cycle right now. I waited ten minutes and opened it to check and my eye glasses steamed up so I know it is being heated. Thanks for saving me from a big repair bill!
skroner Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 7:31:19 PM(UTC)

yesterday evening there was an electrical burning smell while the dishwasher was running.Dishes came out clean.Today it was used and it ran but it did not clean. This evening the clean light is blinking.Got to this website and did the diagnostics and it ran through it on its own.The heating element did not get warm.Everything else seemd to be working.How hard is it to replace this? The unit is about 7 years old and has run great up to this point.It is worth fixing? It seems to be working now???? Very confused, but that smell would indicate something was wrong either way. Whats next???? Thanks...Steve
BCguy99 Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:15:51 AM(UTC)

My 2010 Renlig Intergrated d/w had the clean flashing light blinking 7 times problem, was solved bythe , heated dry/hi-temp entry X 3, listed below. Cheers as this unit rarely gets used, so i did'nt think it was to serious.
titanium Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 11:25:08 AM(UTC)

If the heater circuit is ok an inlet water temp is good (run hot water at sink before starting machine) Your problem could be a blocked water inlet in the sump area. Look straight down in the front of the sump that is were the inlet is for the main wash motor for garbage.

Low water pressure due to blockage will not allow water to splach on the element enought to heat it properly an cause a lock out like this aswell.
titanium Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 11:16:58 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: titanium Go to Quoted Post
Depending on the age aprox 2001 the software had a problem that if the inlet water temp was too cold it could generate a false heater error code. Or you really do have a problem with the heater circuit ( element, stat, wire , control, door switch)

With out the unit in front of me I think its this sequence to unlock it an run a test mode.

Heated dry hi-temp , heated dry hi temp , heated dryed hi- temp

then all light on console will light shut the door an push start each time to advance to next test. or some will advance on there own. At some point the heater elemet should kick in for 5 seconds then dispencer then drain motor then main wash motor ect. The heater is in the beginning. Open the door after the light cycles off for that test . quickley touch element to see if its warm at all carefull dont burn yourself !

If its a newer style sump design it could be one of a several error codes depending how the flashes are coded. Is it the round sump with big holes all around the edge. Or is it the new style with the round removeable filter in the front ?

The tech manual should be behind the bottom kick plate. hope this helps
titanium Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 11:07:57 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mikiedoo1 Go to Quoted Post
clean light is flashing 7 times, manual says heater circut neends to be checked and or element is bad. How do you get to heater circut and check element and then how do you reset blinking light?

Depending on the age aprox 2001 the software had a problem that if the inlet water temp was too cold it could generate a false heater error code. Or you really do have a problem with the heater circuit ( element, stat, wire , control, door switch)

With out the unit in front of me I think its this sequence to unlock it an run a test mode.

Heated dry hi-temp , heated dry hi temp , heated dryed hi- temp

then all light on console will light shut the door an push start each time to advance to next test. or some will advance on there own. At some point the heater elemet should kick in for 5 seconds then dispencer then drain motor then main wash motor ect. The heater is in the beginning. Open the door after the light cycles off for that test . quickley touch element to see if its warm at all carefull dont burn yourself !