Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ShannonChesshire Posted: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:02:11 AM(UTC)

I know this is not the proper place to ask the question but since you all have a very good idea as to what appliance needs repair and what goes wrong within few span of time after buying,so I am eager to ask you all this question.Hope you all wont mind.. Actually I am planning to buy a new dish washer as the older one is too noisy and it irritates me to hell..So the first and foremost thing I am looking is that it shouldn't make noise. I'll also prefer miele or bosch and it should be fully integrated..After all this requirements what do you all suggest. I have shortlisted some. You can have a look and suggest me the best. Also i read some reviews for them but was unable to decide. Looking forward for your replies..Thanks in advance. DishWashers - Bosch, Miele, Slimline, Semi Integrated Dishwasher Reviews CheckCost - UK - Price Comparison & Online Shopping. We Compare While You Shop!