Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bobracko Posted: Sunday, February 6, 2011 6:33:44 AM(UTC)

I already have tested the door switch by bypassing it- gonna try the timer
terrywampler Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2011 3:24:32 PM(UTC)

my wife had the same problem on our estate washer, i replaced the door switch and it works fine now. she had to add weight to lid such as laundry detergent and etc. to keep washer going now she is happy once more.
bobracko Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2011 8:36:34 AM(UTC)

Thats what i was thinking but could it be anything else or is there a way to check before spending the money on an expensive timer. This machine is over 10 yrs old-though i just replaced the tub seals last year
magician59 Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:44:26 AM(UTC)

It sounds like you need a new timer. Part number: AP4026633
Puddin1719 Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:46:59 AM(UTC)

Hi,

My Maytag washing machine has begun shutting itself off after filling with water. I have to turn the machine off, and move the dial into the washing cycle to get it to start aggitating. It then stops again half way through the wash cycle. It will not go through the rinse cycle at all, I have to manually put it into the spin cycle to get the water to drain off. Do I need to replace the timer or is it another part that I need to replace? Thanks for your help.