Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:41:52 AM(UTC)

Replace it.
coronarajan Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:54:21 AM(UTC)

Hi,
my microwave started to become tempramental when it'd just turn itself off and on at times when trying to use it. Usually, came back after slamming the door a few times. Then a new problem started where the timer just kept on increasing when it was heating up (still just as tempramental). Then suddenly, it wouldn't come on at all (or come on very rarely).
I opened it up and checked the fuse which is ok. Seemed like one of the door switch was not being depressed enough when the door was shut. Tried a work around and the microwave started to work, no more shutting down and coming on by itself when I was testing it. Then, when I depressed the switch (one that seemed to be problematic) with the door open, the microwave just died and hasn't come back on yet. I've tried taking off the fuse, turning off and on several times, checking the leads on the switches... but the microwave is just dead now.
Can anyone please suggest something?

Cheers!