Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2022 4:35:47 PM(UTC)

I have a whirlpool woc54ecohs04 oven microwave combo I've only used it a few times and cleaned it quit heating had a repair man out he said it was the limit switch he pulled out the unit and tapped on the limit switch and it worked said best thing is not to clean it what the heck the reason I bought this unit was the self cleaning what a rip can you help with a part number
Thanks
Guest Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2021 12:37:11 PM(UTC)

I'm in the same position, however I have continuity throught the thermostat/fuse...any other ideas? Anyone here know where else to test this thing?
RodB Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:32:50 AM(UTC)

A 99% probability it is the thermal fuse mentioned above. Located on the back of the oven under the metal cover.
JD40 Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:54:42 PM(UTC)

Hey Gene I have a free standing electric stove and my wife self cleaned it now the oven will not heat up. I checked power to the elements and there is 120 volts on both sides of both elements but still not coming on. The top burners are working fine. I check the elements and they have continuity and are not grounded. Any ideas?
RodB Posted: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 10:51:25 AM(UTC)

I too have repeated failures of the thermal fuse after self cleaning. I thought I read, maybe here (but can't find it now), that it's possible the temperature sensor is bad and letting the self clean get too hot. Is this possible even if the regular oven temperature stays pretty much within specs?
volsby7 Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:56:38 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
The thermal fuse for your oven is shown as #30 on the diagram. The oven has to be removed from the cabinet to access the part.

- The thermal fuse Part number: AP3885687
Part number: AP3885687

Gene.

After Self Clean: oven controls function but unit does not heat. Appears the thermal overload fuse has blown. Can this part be tested before ordering and removing?
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:03:27 PM(UTC)

Would like to suggest, you start your own thread in the Oven Repair section, using Post New Topic. Do not forget to post the complete model number of the oven.

People will then see it is someone with a problem.

This should increase your odds of getting a relevant reply.

Gene.
Busman111 Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:36:12 AM(UTC)

Which oven does not work? Do both Bake and Broil not work?

Gene.

Yes neither top or bottom comes on the start will not work everything else works
Gene Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:20:00 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. I'm glad you were able to fix it with almost no cost to you. Good job!

Gene.
Mark4312 Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2010 12:57:42 PM(UTC)

No problem. Proceed with your diagnosis and post the results.

Gene.

The control board was the problem. Luckily, we were able to buy a used oven for $40 and install the used control board.

We also learned that other oven models use the same control board. Once we knew that, we started checking all used Whirlpool ovens posted on CraigsList. We ended up buying a RB760PXBQ1.

We used the whirlpool site, http://www.whirlpool.com/custserv/index.jsp, to view the parts lists to determine that it was the same board.

Thanks for your help.