Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Timbo Posted: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:20:13 PM(UTC)

Thanx, again
fixxit Posted: Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:59:39 AM(UTC)

unfortunatly you can't make water freeze faster than it will freeze so you can't do alot to speed things up. this ice maker reads through a thermostat at the front of the mould, and the water must be at a low enough temp to cause the ice maker to cycle, about the only way to speed up operation is to lower the temp in the freezer, but this wont speed the operation by much.as far as checking operation, you can manualy advance the ice maker by jumpering m-n. hope this helps
Timbo Posted: Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:32:21 AM(UTC)

Can anyone tell me how to adjust speed of icemaker? I would like to make more ice, faster. Also, if I jumper T + H, will that advance timer so I can verify loading and other functions? If not, how do I advance timer?, (don't want to turn manually, may damage unit). Ice bin is in door w/icemaker mounted to freezer top. # on icemaker is IM #S106 62661 LR 5010, unit was replaced in '05.
Thank you, for your help;
Timbo