Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BiggMoe Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:54:17 AM(UTC)

That seems to be my problem too,
Where can I get a Diagram and the part I need:eek:

Model LSR5132PQ1
johnerone Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 8:44:46 AM(UTC)

i have changed the switch but problem persist
johnerone Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 8:41:01 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Need make and model#

whirlpool, Model lsn1000pq0
richappy Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 3:23:12 AM(UTC)

Need make and model#
ernest scales Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 1:21:16 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: pamilyas@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
My washing machine will not spin or drain. After the rinse cycle is complete there is a clicking noise and that is all, no noise or movement, it just stops. What could be the problem? I tried looking at different forums and have seen several solutions. Is this something that I could fix or do I need to call a repairman? I have some experience working on washers, but I am unable to diagnose.

my washer want do any thing when i turn it on the time comes on then it read fi
sailman Posted: Saturday, May 3, 2008 8:03:10 AM(UTC)

thanks so much. tried your test and got same result so now I know what to fix. Was you spin not working in all modes , Reg wash, gentle, etc ? Spin works with clothes in Gentle for me but not regular or perm press ?
richappy Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:48:21 AM(UTC)

Your clutch may have worn out due to dragging brake shoes, does it jerk stop at the end of spin?
jasarite Posted: Friday, April 25, 2008 1:34:17 PM(UTC)

My washer(whirlpool) would drain but not spin while loaded.I tried it empty with just water and it would spin. The washer has a clutch assembly between the transmision and tub that was worn.I replaced the clutch and it now spins when loaded. Wish I could have found this answer when I was asking...
jasarite
bambiblaster Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:26:07 PM(UTC)

Check the lid switch may be bad
pamilyas@gmail.com Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:00:49 AM(UTC)

My washing machine will not spin or drain. After the rinse cycle is complete there is a clicking noise and that is all, no noise or movement, it just stops. What could be the problem? I tried looking at different forums and have seen several solutions. Is this something that I could fix or do I need to call a repairman? I have some experience working on washers, but I am unable to diagnose.