Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
carrol Posted: Monday, August 20, 2007 5:37:35 AM(UTC)

Gene,
The model number is VBXR1090D5CC. I purchased it inFeb.'05 and thought it would outlive me. Guess I must be dead--because it has died. We have foster children in our home and I NEED MY MACHINE. I know that on the top of the machine there is a magnetic white strip-and when I open or close the lid, I hear it click. How do I get the strip off?
Thanks for your input.
Carrol
Gene Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2007 1:23:38 PM(UTC)

Hi Carrol,

Sounds like the problem with your washer is a bad lid switch, but in order to help you better I need the complete model number of your washer. You can find it on top of the control panel.

Gene.
carrol Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:34:26 AM(UTC)

Just recently my washer decided that two spins a cycle was too much. It will fill,wash and drain on first cycle, then fill and die on the rinse cycle. If I jank the machine back and forth, sometimes it will catch and begin draining and spinning--and sometimes it won't. Sometimes if I bail out most of the water it will catch and spin. Moving the knob around to different cycles has no effect--trying to turn the agitator by hand doesn't work. I am becoming very sore and brusied trying to wash laundry--any ideas that might help would be greatly appreciated.