Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
theiceman2001 Posted: Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:11:24 PM(UTC)

Help I have the exact same issue

Model of Oven Whirlpool RS696PXYb1

Can you advise with part #

libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:07:43 AM(UTC)

Post your model number so I can look at your breakdown.
Thanks, Nat
rocko Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:46:59 AM(UTC)

the oven when turned on goes up to temp but then doesnt maintain temp so you cant cook anything if you turn up the setting it kicks back on but it wont maintain that temp i have replaced the ceramic initer and the tempsensor but still doesnt work dont want to keep spending money i dont have do you know what is needed thanks rocko
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:29:44 AM(UTC)

What issues are you having Rocko?
Nat
rocko Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:00:01 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Admin / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
That's excellent! I know very well what you mean.

You know where to find us, should you need more help in the future. I also want to thank you for supporting this forum and ordering the part from us.

could you tell me if my problem is the same yours was
Admin / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 1:43:06 PM(UTC)

That's excellent!
Quote:
but it provides a "good feeling" to me for accomplishing the task
I know very well what you mean.

You know where to find us, should you need more help in the future. I also want to thank you for supporting this forum and ordering the part from us.
good28 Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 9:48:03 AM(UTC)

Dear Team;

I ordered the referenced part, received it within three(3) days and proceeded with the installation per the instructions. I did make a sketch of the board connections- ~ 10 clip-ons that were color coded. The four(4) screws holding the board in place were convenient, the connections were doable and the installation took less than 30 minutes including taking extra precautions. The oven operated on activation and continues to perform well. An expensive part but justifiable with no labor costs. Thanks for the help. Not only did this save significant money for my daughter, but it provides a "good feeling" to me for accomplishing the task. I will address the next problem with a little more confidence. Please keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Good28
good28 Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:13:13 PM(UTC)

Great! Thanks for the information and support. I will let you know my progress and results.

Have a good day.

good28
Admin / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:02:53 PM(UTC)

Not a problem. The diagram link is for you to see how everything is put together. Here is a direct link to the clock itself - Part Details - MAYTAG Timer, part number: AP382957 - it's currently in stock and as of today runs for $218.09 (other places sell it for about $225-$235).
good28 Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:41:54 AM(UTC)

I opened the diagram ready to proceed; however, I did not find a part number for the clock. I have seen at least two(2) clocks listed. How do I order the correct unit? I am probably missing/overlooking something simple, but please help me.

Thanks.

Larry