Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ApplianceJunk Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:55:02 AM(UTC)

Thats great!
Thanks for the update..
battersh Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2007 3:38:15 AM(UTC)

The problem turned out to be that I had turned off the cold water to fix a leak and not turned it back on. The rinse uses cold water. I would like to add than when replacing the inner tub top, be certain to clean the area where the seal goes very well or you will some leaks.

Thanks
battersh Posted: Friday, August 17, 2007 2:19:03 AM(UTC)

I did not unplug any wires. I checked them an cannot find any that might have been knocked loose.
magician59 Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:51:29 PM(UTC)

Sounds like a timer problem to me.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:28:29 PM(UTC)

Hi,

Did you unplug any wires?
How about the lid switch?
battersh Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2007 6:40:54 PM(UTC)

I had to remove the top of the inner tub to get a small sponge that had gotten between the inner and outer tub and blocked the drain. After I put the washer back together it will not fill to rinse. It fill and goes through the wash cycle okay. When it reaches the rinse cycle, the pointer on the switch just quits moving. If you move the switch manually and turn it on through the rinse cycle, nothing happens. If you move it into the spin cycle, it begins to spin. Any suggestions?