Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Registers on the forum or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Papaac Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 2:29:32 PM(UTC)

OK, I started a new cycle, and the machine drained part of the water before starting the cycle. Apparently the pump is working, so what do I check next? BTW, Model Number FDBL960BB0.
Papaac Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 2:14:12 PM(UTC)

I have the same problem with a seven year old Frigidaire, I'll check the drain hose and disposal.
jhadz Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 11:31:34 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your help, how do I check the drain hose? I can't see it from inside the dishwasher?
gabe_1981 Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:58:03 PM(UTC)

I would check the drain hose ... The air gap ... and the garbage disposal for clogs before you assume it has anything to do with the dishwashers pump
jhadz Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:01:11 PM(UTC)

Dishwasher wont drain, all else works. When cycle is done there is still water in the bottom. Is the pump to blame and is that an easy fix or am I better off buying a new dishwasher??