Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
wblazei Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:23:16 AM(UTC)

I have a GE profile stove top with either a bad switch valve or bad control valve. Model is JGP336AEV. When we turn the control knob to the light position, we can hear gas flow but it does not ignite. It can be lit with a match. My guess is the valve is OK but the gas switch that sits on top of the valve is not working. The gas valve is part 1535p001 (medium) and the switch looks like AP3191247.
Can you confirm it is the gas switch - not the valve?
wblazei Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:14:06 AM(UTC)

I have a GE profile stove top with either a bad switch valve or bad control valve. Model is JGP336AEV. When we turn the control knob to the light position, we can hear gas flow but it does not ignite. It can be lit with a match. My guess is the valve is OK but the gas switch that sits on top of the valve is not working. The gas valve is part 1535p001 (medium) and the switch looks like AP3191247.
Can you confirm it is the gas switch - not the valve?