Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 5:24:38 AM(UTC)

Nice going:)
tgamboejr Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 6:28:08 PM(UTC)

I couldn't get the clip back on with the part that was provided. It didn't allow the shaft to be pulled out far enough. I just put the old washers back on because I already knew the spacing was correct with them. It was a two-man job getting the shaft held out far enough to put the clip back on. Well, one man one woman as my wife jumped in and helped. I'm sure someone that knew what they were doing could have handled it on their own. Thanks again for the help!!
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:43:31 AM(UTC)

Fantastic, a lot of folks have trouble with the clip, but sounds like you sailed right through it.

Thanks for the update and good luck with the machine.
tgamboejr Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 6:05:14 PM(UTC)

Worked like a charm! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was a little unsure of tackling this repair, but when I finally got after it I was done in about 15 minutes. In the month since then we've only had one fail to spin and that was most likely an out of balance load. Thanks for the help!:D
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 3:33:53 PM(UTC)

Try replacing this part set. This is usually the problem with these, and if not it is good maintenance and not expensive. Instructions are included.

Part number: AP4009132
tgamboejr Posted: Tuesday, January 5, 2010 7:52:13 PM(UTC)

At the end of the regular cycle, sometimes the clothes are still wet after spinning. Tried washing on other cycles and it appeared to be spinning them adequately. Now all cycles leave clothes wet after final spin, but not every time. If we manually reset timer to run the spin cycle again, the clothes usually spin just fine. Sometimes the fabric softener is left in the agitator cup. Is this a problem with the timer?