Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:19:51 AM(UTC)

The machine is supposed to add water at the beginning of the spin in order to help get rid of soap suds/scum. If it is adding at the end then the timer is likely the problem.

Before you replace it take off the pump and make sure there is no obstruction in the hoses from and to the pump and the pump itself.
orygun Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 10:09:07 AM(UTC)

I have a Kitchen Aid clothes washer that does not spin the clothes as dry as it should. I ran the washer with the lid open and noted that it dumped in some fresh water for a fraction of a second towards the very end of the final spin cycle. No wonder the loads come out wetter than they should. I reran the final spin cycle and watched as it dumped in water for 2-3 seconds midway during the spin cycle and then another short fraction-of-a-second burst just before the very end of the cycle.

What would cause this? Any ideas? Thanks.