Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:02:33 PM(UTC)

Good job, wannabe!

Gene.
wannabe Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 4:56:18 AM(UTC)

Bought the part from this site (arrived very quickly). Washer seems to be working again and wife is happy (as she can be).
Gene Posted: Monday, August 27, 2007 2:15:03 PM(UTC)

Hi wannabe

Good luck and keep me updated, please.

Gene.
wannabe Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:39:23 AM(UTC)

or not :confused: . I think I'll replace this and see what happens.
wannabe Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2007 6:33:57 AM(UTC)

Gene, you're the man. I took the hose off and blew through it. Seemed clear. Went ahead and took the switch apart and played with the rubber diaphraghm. My wife called to tell me how happy and impressed she until I made sure to give you credit. I'll buy a new switch if it acts up again.
THANK YOU.
wannabe Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:30:51 AM(UTC)

Thanks. I'll try that. Is there an easy way to disconnect this switch from the front panel? I couldn't seem to locate the correct release tab.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:37:57 PM(UTC)

wannabe

The first thing I would do is to check the water level on the different cycles. If it works fine on all other cycles then it's possible the water level should be lower on the soak (just in case check the "Use and care" book).

If this is not the issue then drain out the water completely, disconnect the clear hose form the water level switch, blow some air through the hose and reconnect it. Check the water levels again. If it's still wrong then replace the water level switch.

The part number for the new water level switch is AP3020315

Good luck.
Gene.
wannabe Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:41:00 AM(UTC)

during initial soak (any temp), water cuts off before filling to the appropriate level
should I replace the water level switch?
should I attempt to test my old one first?

thanks