Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 2:24:42 PM(UTC)

You can check incoming power if you would like, but there is nothing else what can be wrong.

Gene.
yankeedad724 Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 1:41:27 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the info how can i check it with a meter
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2009 12:39:36 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the control board has gone bad. You also may want to check the Bake and Broil heating elements for possible short (an Ohmmeter needed). The control board has to be replaced together with the overlay because it's glued on.

- The control board (aka a clock) Part number: AP3764682
yankeedad724 Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 5:51:09 PM(UTC)

I reset the breaker now the top elements are all working the control panel is out where i can touch to start oven oven inside light works
Gene Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 4:50:36 PM(UTC)

It can be as simple as overloaded or bad circuit breaker, as well as a short somewhere in the range. The first thing I would do is reset the breaker to see what would happen. If it need further troubleshooting then you need a simple multimeter. Post the results.

Gene.
yankeedad724 Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 11:37:56 AM(UTC)

My wife was cooking on glass top large burner and also baking in oven at 350 all of a sudden loud pop and range and oven shut off. I checked the breaker and its tripped. I didnt reset it yet I check inside oven at the elements they look fine could it be the top element and how do i replace it and is it safe to reset the breaker.