Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 3:02:34 PM(UTC)

Mine does the same and that’s with new bearings too. I feel like I must have put it back together wrong. It is creaking now. I can duplicate it by turning the empty tub back and forth.
Aboonski Posted: Saturday, April 3, 2010 6:02:37 AM(UTC)

Mine does the same thing and I just replaced the bearings. Sounds more like a creaking noise than anything.
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:08:35 PM(UTC)

Difficult to say since the main method by which we diagnose a noise is to listen to it.

Given the age of your machine the most likely problem is a bearing beginning to fail. This is not repairable, and it is not economically feasible to replace the outer tub.

It may be some noise from the seal, in which case you can attempt to repair it. Here is the part.

Part number: AP4009088
Part number: AP4009088

and here is a service manual for your machine.

http://www.servicematters.com/m...ibrary/docs/16010061.pdf
frisco Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 7:42:12 PM(UTC)

Maytag Neptune MAH7500AWW is making a squeaking noise when the tub is rotating. It sounds like a rubber squeak such as a auto fan belt. Checked the belt and it appears in good shape. Can anyone help?