Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bronn033 Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2024 11:43:34 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply. It's weird because the sound isn't constant, but is definitely rhythmic. It also only happens for about the first 5 minutes of the cycle.
Guest Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2024 7:47:18 AM(UTC)

I am not real familar with this model but there are 2 things you should look at as a cause of this noise. The first would be the front drum support which is typically on this design a plastic ring at the front cover that is worn badly. The other possible source would be the belt idler pulley . It is possibly worn badly at the bore where it slides/rotates
Guest Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2024 7:28:15 AM(UTC)

Hello,

I have a Frigidaire Dryer, aeq6000es2 that developed a consistent squeaking sound. Did some reading and ended up changing the rear bearing and belt. Now I am experiencing a different sound that is intermittent. It is more of a rubbing squeak than before. Any idea what I should look at next?