Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
glmoore0001 Posted: Monday, February 5, 2024 8:15:52 AM(UTC)

I just ran a somewhat lighter load with a mix of towels and washrags, it came up to speed on the rinse cycle and spin cycle fine. Items were not excessively wet when done.
glmoore0001 Posted: Monday, February 5, 2024 6:32:24 AM(UTC)

My Maytag Atlantis washer is having problems. During spin cycle, it seems to not come up to spin speed on certain loads. The timer continues to run to the end of cycle and the items will still be very wet. This normally happens with heavy loads such as bath towels. I restarted one time and it seemed the speed did not increase to the normal spin speed. I rearranged the clothes and it worked again. the washer will make a short squeal when braking at the end of cycle. The washer never vibrates, even with an unbalanced load. I can sometimes restart spin cycle and it will finish the spin normally. I watched a youtube video telling how to start the spin cycle with the lid open then try to slow down the basket by hand to check for slipping belts. The basket would have had no problem taking off a layer of skin had I pushed hard enough. I have photos of the tag with the model and serial number, but it is partially non readable. I cannot post photos with a link,but managed to find a pic of a unit with the same control panel and linked that photo. I am looking for diagnostic help. Thanks. GaryUserPostedImage