Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Stormtrooper9 Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:52:50 PM(UTC)

It has been working great for 4 years and out of the blue it starts this. I took it out from under the counter this morning and ran a quick wash and it worked find and later a normal wash. I did it again after dinner and the water is again standing in the bottom. Sounds like a Repairman, was hoping it wouldn;t come to that.
:(
Stormtrooper9 Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:29:05 PM(UTC)

It has been working great for 4 years and out of the blue it starts this. I took it out from under the counter this morning and ran a quick wash and it worked find and later a normal wash. I did it again after dinner and the water is again standing in the bottom. Sounds like a Repairman, was hoping it wouldn;t come to that.
ApplianceJunk Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:24:15 AM(UTC)

The drain hose could be partially plugged.

The dishwasher only drains out for so long. If it is partially plugged it will not be able to drain the water fast enough in the amount of time it has to run in the drain cycle.
jdman Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:05:28 AM(UTC)

Do you have an airgap? If not, checkthe drain hose. Does it have a loop before it connects to drain pipe? If no air gap, drain hose from unit must go up to the underside of counter then down to where it connect to the drain pipe or disposal. Good Luck
Stormtrooper9 Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:34:23 AM(UTC)

Dishwasher is washing good, but there is water left in the tub after all cycles are completed. Drain hose couldn't be plugged as the water drains throughout the cycle. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:(