Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jack Jolly Posted: Monday, February 13, 2023 9:20:45 AM(UTC)

Whirlpool Cabrio - I put it into Automated test mode and it performed all tests including agitate and spin (lid lock seems to be OK). I also ran a number of manual tests and they all passed. Yet when trying to initiate a wash cycle the lid locks and after a bit unlocks and the cycle is not initiated.

There are a number of stored error codes - yet as I said the automated test runs OK.

F5-E1
A Whirlpool Washer displays a F5 E1 error code when a Door or Lid Switch Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.

F1 E2
The Whirlpool washer F1E2 error code is a motor control error. The ACU (main control board) motor circuit has an internal failure, or a voltage issue.

F3 E2
The Whirlpool washer F3E2 error code is a temperature sensor error. If the water temperature sensor reading is out of the following range: the control will shut down the machine and give you the F3E2 error. You can check the temperature sensor with an ohm meter to verify the sensor is bad.

F8 E5
A Whirlpool Washer displays a F8 E5 error code when a Inlet Water Error has been detected by the internal electronic diagnostics.

Any advice appreciated....