Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2023 6:31:43 PM(UTC)

In addition, I changed door switch replaced drain hose, checked water level switch on the bottom, cleaned everything out. went into the test system, no error code, it would just not start the cycle. Same as the door would not be closed, but the door switch has power and works...
Ben Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 9:06:08 PM(UTC)

My dishwasher is a GE GDT720SF25S we had recently several power outages after another, now the lights are all on, and I can choose the program I want, but when I press start and close the door, it won't start. Water supply is ok, it just does not change if the door is open or closed. I already measured the door switch; it switches between the 3 contacts.

Can I download somewhere workshop manuals or instructions?

I repair equipment for living, so I am handy enough to work on this, just not familiar with its functions.

When I remove the screen on the bottom, there is water in it. Does it supposed to have water there, or is the water not pumping off and that's why it does not start?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!