Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, June 18, 2023 6:06:44 PM(UTC)

I have a different model but it is doing the same thing! Did you ever find a solution?
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 2:09:04 PM(UTC)

I'd check the door latch switch assembly. Maybe its going bad. There is a video in the link too.

https://www.appliancepar...d21x10490-ap5668411.html
Guest Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 6:29:19 AM(UTC)

I have ran out of ideas on what is going on with my dishwasher. Here is the issue. GE Dishwasher model number GDT605PFM0DS. This dishwasher will run a complete cleaning cycle then hours after the cycle I have nothing lit up on the top controls. You can hit all the top control buttons and nothing will happen. The only way to get the dishwasher functioning again is to go out to my house circuit panel, turn off the breaker for 5 minutes, then turn the breaker back on. I would say 80 percent of the time it comes back to life long enough to complete another cleaning cycle and then it turns off again hours after the cycle. I have replaced the top control board, door wiring harness, and the lower main control board and the issue still happens. I have checked all the connections underneath the dishwasher as in power, ground, wiring in general. I have cleaned all the filters and at this point I am at a loss. This dishwasher is 2 years old. When it does run, it cleans perfectly with no interruptions.