Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2022 5:06:24 AM(UTC)

I’m writing from Germany after browsing and watching a lot of videos on Youtube. In Germany, I can’t find a resource for helpful troubleshooting suggestions, and I hope you can help me out: our 15 year old, true and trusted, everyday - in - use Kitchenaid Artisan 5KSM150 is giving me more and more troubles: the engine starts sometimes, sometimes not. If I screw out the carbons (still about 16 mm) and reinstall them, it will work for 3 - 4 starting attempts. If it runs, the engine won’t hold its speed (changing and / or decreasing speed) and starts to smell weird (without getting hot). From the middle and front end there are strange grinding noises. I replaced the worm gear 2020 (used original parts) and regreased the whole thing. I used your video to dial in the basic and 6th gear speed, and could see the governor working. What do you suggest / which parts should I replace?

Thanks a lot, very best regards from the Baltic sea and stay safe

Ralph