Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, December 12, 2022 5:33:08 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Randero Go to Quoted Post
That hum is usually a bad motor winding...R and R motor?

Hello, thanks for replying. Does r and r mean replace repair motor? I'm going to replace the drain pump motor and see what happens, ty

Randero Posted: Friday, October 14, 2022 3:11:30 AM(UTC)

That hum is usually a bad motor winding...R and R motor?
Guest Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 6:09:49 PM(UTC)

It doesn’t look like this forum is very active.. none of the recent previous posts have replies or answers :( sigh. Back to looking for another forum
Bleeding Ears Joe Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 5:53:08 PM(UTC)

Hello Pros,

Please help diagnose what this SUPER loud buzzing noise is. It happens
1. once the wash cycle is over.
2. The video shows the sound starting at the same time it starts to spin, BUT this is not the case all the time. For example, after the initial wash cycle, the water will drain, then pause, then it will make this sound without any spin or anything happening.
3. That louD “GLUGACHOOO” sound at the end is the sound coming from the drain pipe. Seems to be draining fine though.

From what I could gather online, I suspected the drain pump or something to do with the drain pump. (This is all speculation as I have no idea) But it’s almost like it’s trying to engage to spin, but it’s not registering or something. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Link to video with noise: https://vimeo.com/755409421