Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2022 10:45:15 AM(UTC)

We've been having issues off an on with our Kenmore 11028132411 washing machine. We noticed longer fill times and occasionally the load wouldn't finish spinning out all the way. Usually setting it on Rinse/Spin cycle would take care of it and we'd forget about it until next time.

One day last week, nothing would spin out so we started investigating error codes. There was a long fill code, so we replaced the water inlet valve. There was also an off balance load code, so we replaced the suspension. Replacing the suspension seemed to do nothing for the problem, so we replaced the Clutch coil. Same issue is still occurring. The washer starts to spin, but as the speed increases, the drum starts to wobble. Then the washer stops spinning and returns to the rinse cycle in an effort to balance the load. It will fill with the appropriate amount of water and try to spin again - with the same result. What could we try next? Could it be a drain or a pump causing the problem? The slider?

After replacing those three items, the only code we get now is for the off balanced load. I just can't pinpoint what is causing it.

I came here because it's nearly impossible to explain the issue we are having or find similar instances in Google searches. Hopefully, someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!