Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
CarolynC143 Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2022 4:46:06 AM(UTC)

Hi, I have a Kenmore electric dryer doing the same.
Model:86984110
Stock No:69841
Serial:MX2115376
I had to change the belt last week as the old one had broken. Then this issue happened
It will start but won't stay running unless I press and hold the start button.
I have checked for continuity on every component in the dryer and I have continuity. I am stuck as to what part I need to order and replace. I should tell you that before this happened I noticed that the start button would occasionally stick when pressed. Once I opened the dryer door it would release.I am disabled and on a fixed income, so I can't afford to just buy a new dryer. Especially when I can repair this one if I know what part needs to be replaced. I don't want to just start buying and replacing parts that are not the issue either. That would be too time consuming and wasteful of time and money that I just don't have. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Bob A Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 9:57:15 AM(UTC)

The dryer runs when I depress the start button then shuts down when I release it. I replaced the push to start switch and it is still doing the same.