Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 2:52:12 PM(UTC)

The most recent number for that element (Q147361) has been 5300207517, but that has long since been discontinued. Aftermarket equiv would be CH641, probably also obsolete, but my notes say a WB44X5099 would be satisfactory and is widely available.
GEman Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2022 9:09:03 AM(UTC)

So, this is an old range...maybe around 1973 or so. The old element is bowtie shaped and has the
following information on the metal plate that holds the contacts: Westinghouse 0147361 2660W 236 V

This element has the contacts close together and they extend through a hinged plate that originally allowed the element to move up and down slightly and the whole thing screws to the back of the oven. The distance between the contacts is 1" and the two screw holes on the plate that attach to the back of the oven wall are just about 3 1/2 inches apart.

I'm not finding any part numbers that come close to this or any reference to this particular range. I'm thinking I'll be replacing this with something that matches the wattage and that mounts the same way, but not sure what that would be. I'd appreciate help finding an appropriate replacement part for this one that has burned completely through.

Thanks!