Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, November 5, 2023 6:46:49 AM(UTC)

You hold the light button for three seconds in my Samsung oven for settings. Not the clock button. But the rest is accurate.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 4:45:38 AM(UTC)

Hold the Clock Button for 3 seconds
Press 7 for WIFI settings
Press 2 for OFF / 1 for ON
Press START/SET to save.
james78V Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 12:02:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BaristaSpot Go to Quoted Post
I have a Samsung NE63A6511SB/AA and am trying to completely disable the wifi on the oven, so it will stop transmitting. It's causing interference and either way, just don't need it and want it to stop transmitting.

I know there's a few buttons I can press to turn it "off", which doesn't actually stop it from constantly transmitting a wifi signal. The only way, from what I understand, is to physically cut power to the wifi module.

Does anyone know where the wifi module is located on the oven? Or what to unplug to actually disable it?

I combed through the user manual, and also the physical paper electrical schematic located behind the back panel of the oven... none mention anything about the wifi transmitter, nor it's location in the oven.

I opened up the back panel, and could see the wires and sensors going into the actual oven, and to the range, but did not see anything that could be a wifi transmitter, or anything on the circuit board which hinted at a wifi transmitter.

Have no idea where they could have put it, or where it's getting power from... I started to take apart the side panels, but it seemed like a much more intensive job which would require disassembling a good part of the oven and range.

Anyone have any advice they could offer?

Navigate:Settings > Settings icon Connections Wi-Fi.
Ensure that the Wi-Fi switch (upper-right) is turned on Switch on.
Tap the gear next to Wi-Fi network you wish to remove.
click to Forget.
Guest Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2022 11:52:01 AM(UTC)

Just got help with this:
Steps:
Hold the Clock Button for 3 seconds
Press 7 for WIFI settings
Press 2 for OFF / 1 for ON
Press START/SET to save.
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022 11:03:02 AM(UTC)

Why is this not answered? I need to know the same sort of thing about a new washing machine.
BaristaSpot Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 5:46:41 PM(UTC)

I have a Samsung NE63A6511SB/AA and am trying to completely disable the wifi on the oven, so it will stop transmitting. It's causing interference and either way, just don't need it and want it to stop transmitting.

I know there's a few buttons I can press to turn it "off", which doesn't actually stop it from constantly transmitting a wifi signal. The only way, from what I understand, is to physically cut power to the wifi module.

Does anyone know where the wifi module is located on the oven? Or what to unplug to actually disable it?

I combed through the user manual, and also the physical paper electrical schematic located behind the back panel of the oven... none mention anything about the wifi transmitter, nor it's location in the oven.

I opened up the back panel, and could see the wires and sensors going into the actual oven, and to the range, but did not see anything that could be a wifi transmitter, or anything on the circuit board which hinted at a wifi transmitter.

Have no idea where they could have put it, or where it's getting power from... I started to take apart the side panels, but it seemed like a much more intensive job which would require disassembling a good part of the oven and range.

Anyone have any advice they could offer?