Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RogueDrag205 Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 8:29:09 AM(UTC)

So it started having this issue a few years ago where if overloaded with clothes and they get too wet and too thick to squeeze the water out it gets stuck on rinse cycle and keeps pouring water on them and won't go any further, timer completely freezes but it does drain, only my clothes are sopping wet.

The rinse and spin cycle works but it doesn't like heavy wet clothes, the washer jolts and jerks about away from its place.

Now, when it seemingly starts pouring water at the halfway point, the timer actually GOES BACK and then freezes, and it keeps pouring water. It drains, it doesn't flood (I stop it before it gets too far I think and it drains the water if it does seemingly keep filling up; it was on 22 minutes while pouring for 7 more minutes with no end in sight, so I manually stopped it) the problem is it gets stuck while pouring water onto my clothes. Then I have to manually stop it, wait for it to drain then put it on the spin cycle and it can get stuck on even THAT if it's too full of wet clothes....

I THINK it's an electrical issue, but I'm not sure...And I wanna be sure in case I have to call a technician. Just recently I unplugged the thing and plugged it back in, then ran it with zero clothes inside, same problem...

Mind you this being a Kenmore 600 Series Triple Action Washer it won't be like regular timers that can simply be replaced, and like I said I tried unplugging to no effect...