Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 10:11:42 AM(UTC)

Your success in replacing the glass depends first on your ability to remove the door. It helps to have a large enough space to work with the door. remove the outer screws and be very deliberate in the disassembly and reassembly of the door. You won't necessarily need to totally disassemble the door to replace the glass, but make sure you pay particular attention to how the insulation lies in the door (especially if your oven has self-clean option). A lot of times, the insulating "cord" just lies in place, and can be frustrating during the reassembly.
rneaul Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 8:43:29 AM(UTC)

Somehow my oven door now has a hole in the inner glass panel (closest to the oven compartment). I know I can order the replacement glass here, but have now idea how to go about the removal and installation. I didn't see any posts specific to this range. Additionally I would suspect that I should order more than just the glass, just a hunch, but am not sure about that either.