Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 10:42:26 PM(UTC)

I just have to say this because it's been a long journey and others may be having same issues! My evaporator fan and motor have been cycling on and off 24/7 non-stop for years! My dad finally decided to replace the evaporator fan and motor on my Frigidaire which is about 18 years old! We replaced evaporator fan and motor which wasn't the issue! We then changed the defrost thermostat which also was not it so I came on to this site and saw others having same issue! I saw a few ask the question and this site said it's probably a wonky defrost control panel! After changing three other parts we just changed the defrost control panel and that was it! Refrigerator is running perfectly now and evaporator fan is doing what it's supposed to cycling to get to temperature and then it shuts off and there is no more constant cycling! Thank you to this site for giving us a place to research!