Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hephil Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2021 8:50:09 PM(UTC)

I am also having the same issue exactly with my Samsung Washer WF50K7500AV/A2 Version 00
I've replaced the shock absorbers, the pump, the bearings, and repaired the balance ring. All to either no avoid or only provided temporary relief of the problem. Any help would be much appreciated. I can occasionally coax the machine to spin but it's rare.

Thank you.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 5:39:26 PM(UTC)

Did you find out the problem? I am having the same issues.
johnb0529 Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2021 10:25:37 AM(UTC)

On my Samsung WF520ABP/XAA I get an out of balance on the spin cycle, even if the washer is empty.

It goes through all the cycles just fine, drains fine, but when starting spin does the forward/backward for a bit, the starts a spin cycle, but won't go to full speed and will error saying to rebalance the load. If you pause and restart it will have 1 minute left and then stop.

I have tested the spin cycle in diagnostics and it gets up to full speed with no issues and spins perfectly even.

I cannot find any information on a balance sensor.

Any ideas on the cause? or what to look at?

Thanks