Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sobisu Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 4:32:39 PM(UTC)

Yes. I think it looks like a timer. Happened to me once too.
ThatGuy Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 12:10:21 PM(UTC)

It could be the timer. Timers can fail in so many different ways.
Jayfaas Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 7:41:08 PM(UTC)

I did remove the cold hose to see if it was blocked and when I turned the water on, it blasted out of there. I took the screen from inside and it was clean. The thing that made me wonder about the timer and filling up is that the timer doesnt move during the first cycle. But once I move it to the middle of that cycle and it starts spinning, then it seems to continue through the rinse and spin and finish.
ThatGuy Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 3:56:46 PM(UTC)

Couldn't look up your exact model number. It could be the washer isn't filling fast enough and timer is timing out. Have you tried taking the fill hoses off and cleaning the filter screens in the water valve inlets. I have used a small screwdriver or a toothbrush to knock the debris loose, then sucked it out with a wet and dry vacuum.
Jayfaas Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 6:50:27 PM(UTC)

I have had this washer now for roughly 11-12 years and have already replaced the water inlet valve once. I am getting issues now where I fill it up and turn it to normal express cycle and start it. It will fill the drum with cold water (slowly) and then just sit. When I come back in, its still sitting where it was when I started it so the knob itself never moved. I have to push the button in, set it to about the middle point of that phase of the cycle, and restart it to get it to start spinning. Only then will it complete. I also noticed if I do towels on hot, the water comes through much faster than if cold. I figure I have to replace the water inlet valve again but before doing that, I want to make sure that there isnt another problem that is causing the issue. Any other thoughts or just replace the water inlet valve?