Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 11:11:03 AM(UTC)

same issue - seems the damper needs to be disabled,
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2022 7:27:44 AM(UTC)

I just stumbled upon this thread when looking for a replacement lid for a MVWB835DW4 Maytag Washer. The lid cracked, you guessed it, on the left hinge. We've been dealing with it by holding down the lid when starting the washer until it's locked, but it'd be nice if we didn't have to do that anymore. I was beginning to think we caused it by putting something heavy on the lid by accident, looks like that's not the case. I am glad we're not the only one, but wish they had a fix for this. What's the point of purchasing a new lid if it's going to happen again? It's not a cheap part or easy to obtain. This is a nightmare! Maytag needs to be accountable.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 2:15:46 PM(UTC)

Same problem here. Left hing broken, cheap plastic. We bought a new Maytag set when we built a new house 2 years age. We thought we were buying the best, Maytag once stood for quality and service but no more.
kswansonmorse Posted: Monday, May 9, 2022 7:29:01 AM(UTC)

My Maytag washer model MVWB765FW3 lid at broken at the hinge on the left side. Purchased 3/9/2019. No recall??? Just a repair estimate of $504 for a 3 yr old Maytag?
Guest Posted: Sunday, May 8, 2022 11:03:15 AM(UTC)

Same issue withe top load washer purchased in 2019 lid hinge has broken twice called customer care and they woul not replace defective part….. very disappointed with may tag quality and will never buy Maytag again….. In the future I am only buying SPEED QUEEN WITH MEATAL LID ONLY🇺🇸
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2022 9:50:55 AM(UTC)

Same problem. Plastic around the left hinge on my top loading Maytag broke. Now lid lock doesn’t work correctly.
Guest Posted: Monday, May 2, 2022 3:56:39 PM(UTC)

I’m having these same problems. That’s ridiculous to have to pay for these repairs. Maytag should fix them!!
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 4:14:21 PM(UTC)

New Maytag top load Bravos in April 2020. I want to make sure this is the same break, my hinge did not break (apparently yet) on either side but on the right side (facing machine) the lid is cracked all over the rear corner. It is staying together, I did just have a problem with the lid switch that I fixed without replacement, but I saw this message thread and wanted to piggyback onto it. I thought the cracked lid may be part of the switch problem, just not sure. I still have all the pieces together so I am gonna try crazy glueing that corner.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 1:15:56 PM(UTC)

Anybody have a connection to a class action attorney?
It’s time to go to court.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 1:10:31 PM(UTC)

Anybody have a connection to a class action attorney?
It’s time to go to court.