Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lery Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2021 8:29:09 AM(UTC)

As an update, the leaking only happens during the cleaning cycle. I use the AFresh cleaning tablets and at about 25 minutes left, the leak starts. There is no leak during normal cycles.

Any advice or tips on this would be greatly appreciated.
Lery Posted: Thursday, April 8, 2021 8:31:13 PM(UTC)

I have a seven year old Maytag Front Load Washer Model MHW8000AW0. I was running a cleaning cycle and noticed that there was some water leaking on the floor. I checked all the connections and drain, and they're fine. Nothing wet by the connectors. I'm looking for some guidance on where to start troubleshooting this thing? I did a few searches and found it could be a few things. I'm hoping for some guidance on how I might go about taking it apart, and then I assume I will need to run it again to see where the water might be coming from.

The water does drain out and everything seems to function as normal, but obviously the water on the floor is not normal.