Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
thenameskilo Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 10:25:38 PM(UTC)

Model # 110.66712692

I am having issues with my Kenmore 70 series Dryer. For the past few months the dryer would run, but then i would come down to wet clothes and the timer stopped in the touch up section. Everytime this happened it would trip the breaker. I would reset it and run it again and it would run again, but trip the breaker again. This repeated for quite some time and now the dryer just won't start at all. There are no sounds on the dryer when trying to start it or anything. I measured the voltage coming into the dryer and it is good, I checked the thermal fuse, thats good, I checked the on switch, thats good, and I checked the door switch. All have continuity and all seem to be fine. But the damn thing still won't start. I am at a loss and really could use some help. I would appreciate it