Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 5:07:14 PM(UTC)

On the back of the touch panel is the main board and on it are a bunch of small black rectangular boxes. There are the relays that control the fan, turntable motor, light, etc. If their electrical contacts get burned they can stick closed or even open. When the fan is stuck on, try tapping the fan relay lightly. If the relay is bad, it could be replaced. You'd need the right relay and the ability to solder.
robbietpa Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 11:27:01 AM(UTC)

Hello
I have two of the exact same microwaves. One would blow fuse inside of cabinet after opening door when food was cooking. So I was told to replace the door switches, so I did no problem. After replacing those switches the microwave does not blow fuse any longer but instead the exhaust fan keeps running. So I ordered a new limit switch and installed, it did not repair the problem. I then installed a new exhaust fan switch in the exhaust port and have the same problem fan will not turn off. Now keep in mind I have also tried microwaving some water when exhaust fan is running and it will not heat the water either. Everything on the keyboard seems to function okay. I even switched the keyboard pc board panel out of my other one and still have the same problem. Can anyone give me some advice? What will keep the exhaust fan running after all these parts are replaced and not allow the microwave to heat?Please help. Thanks Robb