Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 5:34:06 PM(UTC)

Most refrigerators with cardboard use it to keep air circulation going under the fridge. Just clean up the coils underneath carefully. You can make a new back cover out of a suitable cardboard. I used to use pizza boxes, they work pretty good.
Lorrie K. Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2021 6:54:00 PM(UTC)

Hello,
Today I picked up a used GE refrigerator/freezer for my garage. It has been kept on a screened porch for a while. What I am guessing is supposed to be cardboard on the bottom looks like it has turned into a sloppy damp mess. Is it okay to remove this? It will be in my garage so I am not concerned about the concrete. Also where the cardboard is on the back seems to be in the same condition. I will say I'm having a hard time deciding if it's swollen cardboard or just a lot of damp/wet dust. it smells a little funky and I'm wondering what would be the best way to take care of this.
Thanks so much!