Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MarksPits Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 11:49:35 PM(UTC)

I agree. If you have never repaired it before, then better don't try to fix it yourself. An air conditioner performs an essential function of air purification and circulation. Improper use and untimely cleaning of it can harm the health of your family. I would advise you to contact a specialized company that deals with the prevention and repair of air conditioning devices https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/. Because in the case of an incorrect repair, you can break something and bring in bacteria inside it. As a result, you will have to change the entire air conditioner assembly.
LisSKin Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 11:44:51 PM(UTC)

I would prefer to address to the professional in such an issue
smile1234 Posted: Friday, March 19, 2021 10:53:56 AM(UTC)

I'm located in North York near Toronto. I desperately need an ac repair - I hear some noises every time it turns on and it doesn't cool the house at all. Can anybody suggest what I should do? Can I fix it myself or should I call a professional repairman? Thank you!