Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:04:33 PM(UTC)

Wiring diagram https://www.appliancepar...idaire-fghb2866pfna.html

The purple wire and the light blue are the ones going to the auger motor, You could have a broken wire in the door hinge or a bad connection in a connector, or a bad board IM1. Apparently its controlled by the main board.
hireyes1414 Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:39:13 PM(UTC)

My Frigidaire Model# FGHB2866PFNA does not dispense ice. The flap does open and close in response to pushing the lever. I can see that the auger does not move, but when i took it out and tested it with direct AC it does move!!! The solenoid does engage when i request cubes but since the auger does not rotate i get nothing. I took it all apart and thawed the entire ice dispensing area to no avail. I have checked continuity and for physical damage to all the components on the control board on the outside of the door and everything appears to check well. Do not know what to do......!!