Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
DiyGreg Posted: Monday, February 22, 2021 3:24:04 PM(UTC)

I have a Samsung microwave (Model# ME21H9900AS), it is showing an e83 code. This was purchased several years ago but never installed until recently. It worked fine for several weeks then made a tone/code about 2 hours after being used. I unplugged and reset with no issues, now it's very random, one time I shut the door, other times it will sit for several hours then code. Now it will not always reset right away, when I plug it back in, it will display "set time" but buttons do not work, then it shows e83 for a few seconds then displays a 0, I can unplug it again and it works fine for a while. If it codes after sitting for a while the E83 will stay on the display. I checked the door switches, the top and bottom are closed with the door closed, the middle is closed with the door open. I opened and closed the door several times to check operation, and had no problems. Any recommendations will be appreciated.