Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2021 12:20:21 PM(UTC)

It pretty much is. I'm the only one that even tries to help people and most never reply after I help. On your MW, I'd suspect that you have a bad relay or burnt connection on your board.
jswol Posted: Friday, February 26, 2021 5:27:33 PM(UTC)

This site is useless.
jswol Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:53:30 PM(UTC)

After a power surge the microwave would work for about a minute then stop. It would heat during that minute. After stopping it would beep after touching the control buttons. I would flip the breaker on and off and it would allow me to heat for another minute or so. I opened it up a little and couldn't find anything glaring. After reassembly the mircorwave worked perfectly. Then a week later all I have now it is the clock. Touch pad does not respond to any touches. Checked the in line fuse, working. Checked the thermal fuse, working. Working as there is continuity. Before I replace this thing I want to give it one good college try. I have already discharged the HV capacitor using a sniffer stick.

Model #KBMC147HSS03
Kitchenaid superba convection microwave with no oven