Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
investwisely Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 10:14:20 AM(UTC)

Over the last few months I noticed a small amount of water coming from the lower left of my LG front loader. I do clean out the drain and trap and it doesn't happen every time, more frequently on fuller loads. Then I started to notice a faint burning smell again not every time and during the spin cycle. The dryer does get a little louder when this happens. The washer is 13 years old so if it's an easy fix I may attempt or just replace. For the leak I was wondering if that was the bellows hose that might be leaking but I have not opened up the back yet. Also in the tub and the drain in the washer there is a lot of gray gritty matter even though I just ran a good clean cycle a few weeks back. I have no problem replacing the door seal or the bellow hose but if it's bearings I wonder if its worth it for a 13 yr old machine. Also could the weight on top be loose causing the noise during spin?