Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ed Explains It Posted: Sunday, April 4, 2021 10:02:51 AM(UTC)

I would inspect the level switch and float. Make sure the float slides up and down easily on the post. Make sure you can head the on/off click of the switch. Possibly all it needs is to be cleaded on the inside from built-up gunk.
navagator Posted: Saturday, February 6, 2021 3:49:58 PM(UTC)

I have a KitchenAid KUDS30IXBLA that doesn't seem to be filling with enough water. It's been making a chugging sound for quite some time and the dishes haven't been getting very clean. I thought this might be due to the control board failing as it's been systematically failing for the last year or so and finally burn't up a few weeks ago. I was lucky enough to find a new control board after much searching, they're very difficult to find. Unfortunately installing the new board didn't fix this problem. So, I decided to stick a camera inside the dishwasher and see what was going on. What I found was that the washer arms were only spinning intermittently, thus the chugging sound.

I've found that if I add a couple glasses of water to the tub the chugging sound quits and the spray arms rotate normally as they should. So I assume it isn't filling up with enough water. It fills just up to the heating element.

I checked the water inlet valve for water flow several times and the flow seemed fairly good, although it did slow down a little once for some reason.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong.

Thank you for your help.